Thursday, September 3, 2009

Country Queens...and where did my Summer go?!




wow...I woke up this morning and went outside to get my Colby bear doggie poo and realized that Fall is starting to settle in. What a beautiful, cool morning! If it wasn't for Dan going to work I would've gone for a long run and listened to some soothing music on my ipod.



"Country Queens" finished this last weekend and this week I'm looking around thinking,"Where has my summer gone!!!!!???". It feels like the last time I looked around and smelled the roses was back in June...and now it's September!! The show was wonderful...as was the ladies I shared the stage with. What a wonderful experience. I have more stories to tell and moments of pure joy that were brought from my summer of country music! It was wonderful. There was the infamous machanical bull riding from each of the country queens.....


Always fun to be had with the Queens! Then there was dancing.....LOTS of dancing......It was an all around wonderful summer.

Did I mention singing? That was the whole point to "Country Queens"! SINGING!

Then there was the moments backstage that only the people in the show will know about. The moments when your dress comes undone and your upper body is covered in tape..only to walk out onstage being held together by a thread but you have a HUGE smile on your face and no one sitting in the audience knows that your boobs are ready to pop out of your dress and your so uncomfortable in your 4 inch heels you could cry....

But, at the end of the night it was all worth it...and you do another 14 shows to prove it!



No comments: