Wednesday, September 9, 2009

HEART. . .


I am still overwhelmed in the fact that I finally got the chance to see Ann and Nancy Wilson in concert this past weekend. I have(since I can remember) had a love for Heart. I imagined myself singing with her as a kid and would often play air guitar in honor of Nancy. When I was in my first band out of high school I sang "Barracuda" .....often. I've even broke out a few Heart songs in kareoke. ha! Here are a few pictures of the ladies I like to call my idols....Here is a pic of me and my friend Kim peeing our pants before they came out to rock for an hour and a half....This was kim's first experience with Heart and it wasn't until I freaked out when her friend offered us tickets did she realize how amazing and wonderful they are.....

The concert was wonderful. Ann hit the notes like she did when she was 24 years old. Nancy played and danced around the stage like she was born to be up there...she WAS born to be up there. I've often been to concerts before and it's been a total let down. The artists didn't sing anything like you imagined and it was disappointing. Not so much with HEART. They rocked my world...

No comments: